We work as a team to provide each client the highest level of service, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned investor or as one of our valued residents.
We are looking to add a considerable amount of staff if we continue our trajectory and targeted new business…Our openings currently are;
Reports to: Maintenance Manager / Property Manager
Rapidly growing property management company with a managed portfolio of multifamily assets throughout the metro area is looking to hire a maintenance technician who can work independently to a high standard of quality. This job requires you to have the ability to climb stairs, lift, push, pull 50 lbs, work with arms above head/shoulders, and work with hands and fingers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and maintain daily service request system and complete service requests
- Basic Plumbing skills (experience cleaning pipes, replacing and repairing faucets, etc).
- Basic Electrical skills (light switches, receptacles, fixtures)
- Oversee unit turnovers, preventative maintenance, grounds work, emergency maintenance
- Oversee and maintain maintenance inventory, apartment history cards, and lighting and snow logs
- Track all time worked
- Initiate measures to improve methods, equipment performance and quality of work
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-5 years of residential maintenance experience is preferred
- Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with little direct supervision and a strong work ethic
- Must be able to lift 50lbs to chest height
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and vehicle insurance
- Available for on-call schedule
- Has their own basic tools
- Boiler’s license required or willing to get
- Must pass a background check
- Ability and willingness to travel from property to property
- Organized. Responsible. Dependable. Punctual.
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (typically)
- Pay dependent on experience
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)